Terms & Condition
If you are unsure of your rights and obligations resulting from these Terms, please take independent legal advice before you proceed. Please do not continue to use the Website or make use of the Services if you do not agree with these Terms.
Our policy strictly prohibits citizens and residents of the United States, and any individuals located within the United States, from purchasing Tickets for any draw held by an Operator in the Unites States or in any other jurisdiction. The Website and/or the Services provided shall not be construed as an invitation or an offer to any US citizens and residents. You hereby represent that you are not a citizen and/or a resident of the United States or that you are not currently located in the United States.
We may also discontinue, change, or suspend any aspect of the Website at any time, including but not limited to any database, content, feature, or product of the Website. We may further impose limits on the Services, restrict your access to parts or the entire Website or alter the use of or features of the Website without notice and without liability on our part.
In these Terms, the following words and phrases shall (unless the context otherwise requires) have the meanings set out beside them:
The amount to be paid by User as consideration for (i) the Services provided by , and (ii) the purchase of a Ticket (including, but not limited to, the actual price of the Ticket) by an agent-courier.
Any jurisdiction relevant to the User including but not exclusively, your jurisdiction of citizenship and/or residence, the jurisdiction of physical presence (from time to time) at any time when accessing the Website, User Account or making use of the Services and the jurisdiction of the applicable Operator.
In respect of each lottery game and draw, the official third party lottery organizer that organizes and manages that lottery game and draw.
The policy established by lottoday.net in respect of the use, storage and disclosure of the personal information about a User or prospective User, and as such policy may be amended from time to time.
The services of procuring the purchase, storage and handling of Tickets and the collection of any Winnings, if applicable.
The sum of money the Player decides to wager in respect of a particular lottery draw.
A lottery ticket purchased by any agent-courier on behalf of the User/Player, at the request of .
"User" or" Player":
Any person holding a valid User Account.
A personal account opened via the Website by an individual, solely for the use of that individual for the purpose of using the Services.
"Username" and" Password":
The e-mail address and password specified by the User at the point of registration (subject to any subsequent variations permitted by www.lottoday.net ), that shall be used to carry out all deposit and withdrawal transactions via the User Account and that are intended to ensure that the User can be uniquely identified by www.lottoday.net .
"us" or" we" or" our":
, and any subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and contractors, and any other person acting for or on behalf of .
The winnings attributed to a Ticket, as determined solely by the Operator.
"you" / "your":
The User/Player. The preamble and definitions of these Terms shall for all purposes form part of these Terms, and constitute a material and substantial part of it
2. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND OPERATION
To use the Services and purchase the Tickets, You are required to open a User Account on the Website. To open a User Account, you will be required to provide information including but not limited to, your name, address, e-mail and telephone number. We reserve the right, at any point in time, to ask you to provide additional information and documentation. Your User Account may be suspended until satisfactory information and documentation is provided. Failure to provide the required additional information and documentation within certain time frames set by us may result in termination of your User Account and the funds held in your User Account being returned to you (subject to a service charge) or, in the event that the payment source is no longer valid, forfeited.
- 2.1. By opening a User Account, you hereby represent, warrant, acknowledge and undertake to us, that:
- 2.1.1. The details you submitted during the registration process are true and correct, and that you will provide us with updated details immediately upon any change thereto;
- 2.1.2. Your User Account is and will be implemented for your personal use only and not on behalf of any third party, and that you may only open a single User Account on the Website and that you shall not allow any third party to access your User Account;
- 2.1.3. Any funds in your User Account shall not accrue any linkage differentials and/or interest whatsoever, are not and will not be insured and all risk related to such funds shall at all times remain with the User;
- 2.1.4. You are
- 188.8.131.52 At least 18 (eighteen) years old;
- 184.108.40.206 complying with any relevant laws, rules or regulations that may be applicable in your Jurisdiction in connection with the use of the Services and your participation in the applicable lottery draws;
- 220.127.116.11 Of sound mind; and
- 18.104.22.168 Capable of taking responsibility for your own actions;
- 2.1.5 You will cooperate with us and provide us with all requested documentation in full, as soon as practically possible following our request;
- 2.1.6. You have verified and determined that your use of the Services and the purchase of the Tickets on your behalf does not violate any laws or regulations of any Jurisdiction that applies to you. You acknowledge that any such violation may result in an Operator invalidating any participation and refusing to pay any Winnings;
- 2.1.7. You are responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable due to your use of the Website (including, but not limited to, payment and receipt of Winnings). You hereby acknowledge and agree, however, that we may, at our sole and absolute discretion, withhold and pay any taxes and/or fees and expenses required in connection with your User Account, the Services provided, the purchase of the Tickets, and cashing out of funds in your User Account;
- 2.1.8. You will use the Services in good faith;
- 2.1.9. we may, at our sole and absolute discretion, open, maintain, restrict, vary, suspend and/or close your User Account, as well as seize, retain and/or hold all or part of the funds held in your User Account, and that any decision by us in connection therewith shall be final and not subject to dispute or appeal;
- 2.1.10. You shall be fully and solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account details and for any and all actions and transactions taken in connection with your User Account. All actions and transactions undertaken via your User Account shall be deemed as actions and transactions taken by you. We shall not be in any way liable for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of actions and transactions undertaken by third parties using your User Account regardless of how such third party may have gained access to your User Account;
- 2.1.11. You shall bear the full and sole responsibility for an unauthorized use of your User Account;
- 2.1.12. You will immediately inform us of any suspected unauthorized use of Your User Account;
- 2.1.13 You shall not make any charge backs and/or deny or reverse any payment made by you in connection with the Services and/or the purchase of the Tickets, and you shall reimburse us for any loss, cost and/or damage we incur as a result of any such action by you, and in any event you shall promptly pay all of your debts to us;
- 2.1.14 You shall indemnify, defend us and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees and on a full indemnity basis) (collectively referred to as "Claims") brought against us by you, a party related to you and/or any third party, arising out of or in connection with (i) any breach of these Terms by you, (ii) your use of the Services, including but not exclusively as a result of your wrongful and/or negligent use of the Website, User Account or any method of payment or (iii) any unauthorized use of the Services by any third party using your User Account details;
- 2.1.15 You further acknowledge that we have no obligation to keep a record of your Usernames or Passwords. If you misplace, forget or lose your Username or Password, we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss associated therewith;
- 2.1.16 You will not use your User Account and will not allow any third party to use your User Account for any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, money laundering or other improper activities, and you shall not hack into the Website or attempt to do the same (each an "Illegal Action"). You shall also be obliged to report any suspicion of illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, money laundering or other improper activities performed by your User Account;
- 2.1.17 In case you will perform any Illegal Action (and/or allow a third party to perform an Illegal Action), We shall be entitled to disclose any and all of the content of your User Account(including, but not limited to, personal data) to the relevant authorities, and to suspend and / or cancel your User Account and confiscate any and all funds in your User Account;
- 2.1.18 You shall be solely responsible for all losses, liabilities and damages incurred as a result of any Illegal Action performed by you (or by a third party under circumstances which are imputable to you) and you shall indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all Claims incurred from such activity;
- 2.1.19 You have not had a User Account in the past which was terminated or suspended by us;
- 2.1.20 You are fully authorised to utilise the method of payment that you have provided to us in connection with your User Account as a means of payment for using the Services and purchasing Tickets via the Website;
- 2.1.21 We are not obligated in any form or manner to validate the consent granted to you by the owner of the means of payment which you use if you are not the owner of said means of payment;
- 2.1.22 You do not have, nor have you previously notified us that you have, gambling addiction issues;
- 2.1.23 You will not use the Website in any way that may cause any damage to the Website or otherwise impair its availability or accessibility;
- 2.1.24 You will not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to the Website without our explicit written consent;
- 2.1.25 Participating on credit is not possible; and
- 2.1.26 You fully understand the risks associated with all lottery draws and are fully aware that you may lose your Stake submitted via the Website.
- 2.2. We shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities, online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions or relevant authorities and/or entities of your personal data and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity performed by you or via your User Account, and you will cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
- 2.3. To purchase a Ticket or use the Services, you will be required to provide us with details of means of payment and/or transfer funds into your User Account by any of the methods specified as acceptable by us. If you transfer funds into your User Account, such funds will be deposited into your User Account upon actual receipt of funds by us. Minimum and maximum limits may be applied in respect of transferring funds into and out of your User Account, depending upon your history with us, the method of deposit, and other factors as determined solely by us at our sole discretion. We will debit your User Account and/or your means of payment at any time between the time in which you place a request to purchase the Ticket and the time in which we purchase the Ticket on your behalf.
- 2.4. Your request to purchase any Ticket on your behalf is subject to (i) the existence of sufficient funds in your User Account to pay the Consideration, or (ii) the provision of an alternative method of payment which is satisfactory to us and which allows for the payment of the Consideration. If the funds in your User Account are insufficient for the payment of the Consideration or the means of payment provided by you do not allow for actual receipt by us of the Consideration, either at the time of the request placed by you to purchase a Ticket or at the time in which we debit your User Account, we will not purchase the Ticket on your behalf (regardless of whether your request was registered with us or not); this will also be applied in cases where there is any change in the Consideration required by us for the purpose of purchasing the Ticket, even if that change occurred after you have requested us to purchase the Ticket or after your request has been registered with us. We are not under any obligation to notify you of any such occurrence, and it is your sole responsibility to confirm that there are sufficient funds in your User Account to pay the Consideration or that the means of payment provided by you allows for the payment of the Consideration. You hereby release, indemnify, defend and hold us and our Related Parties harmless from any Claims arising from not purchasing the Tickets due to lack of funds, in whole or in part, in your User's Account or the lack of possibility to debit the means of payment provided by you, in whole or in part. Without derogating from the above, you are required to verify that the Ticket has been purchased and purchased in accordance with your characteristics by logging into your User Account and reviewing your Tickets.
- 3.1. We shall engage an agent-courier in the relevant country of the relevant lottery draw, and such agent-courier shall, upon the ordering by a Player of a Ticket via the Website (in accordance with these Terms), purchase such Ticket on behalf of the Player in accordance with Clause 4.
- 3.2. You hereby acknowledge that the Operator administers its own lottery, upon such terms and conditions, and with such restrictions, as the Operator may impose from time to time, and that the jackpot and the results are based on the official lottery. We do not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever as to the results of the lottery, the Operator's failure to acknowledge or pay any Winnings and/or any other action made by the Operator in connection with your participation.
- 3.3. If the Player wins, the agent-courier shall collect the Winnings up to an amount of USD 600 (six hundred US Dollars) and subject to and following the collection by the agent-courier and receipt of the Winnings by , shall credit the Player's User Account with the amount of the Winnings. At the request of the User, and with the prior agreement of (which shall be provided at 's sole discretion and upon such additional terms as may require), the agent-courier may also collect winnings exceeding USD 600 (six hundred US Dollars), however the agent-courier and shall in no way be obliged to do so and may offer such service to you at their sole discretion. It is hereby acknowledged and agreed that if such collection service is not provided by (via its agent-courier), then collection of the said Winnings shall be the sole responsibility of the Player.
- 3.4. shall neither be responsible nor liable in any manner whatsoever for any delays or default by any agent-courier in (i) collecting any Winnings, or (ii) crediting 's account in the sum of any such Winnings. You shall release, indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all Claims brought against us by you, any party related to you and/or any third party, arising out of or in connection with Clauses 3.2 and 3.3, including but not exclusively (i) the breach of any terms and conditions of any Operator, (ii) the failure of any Operator to acknowledge and/or make payment of any Winnings to the User, and/or (iii) the delay or failure of any agent-courier to (y) collect any Winnings on behalf of the User, or (z) credit 's account in the sum of any such Winnings.
4. PURCHASING TICKETS
- 4.1. After your request to purchase a Ticket (either by itself or as a part of a subscription) is recorded with us, we will (subject to the provisions of these Terms) procure the purchase of the Ticket by agent-courier in accordance with your request.
- 4.2. We may, where possible allow you to choose certain characteristics of the Ticket but this will be subject to the availability of such characteristics in the lottery draw in connection with which the Ticket is purchased and subject to the availability of such an option provided by us, at our sole and absolute discretion.
- 4.3. The Consideration is higher than the price of the Ticket. You hereby acknowledge that the difference between the Consideration and the price of the Ticket represents fair remuneration for the Services we provide to you. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any claim and/or demand and/or argument in connection with the difference between the Consideration and the price of the Ticket, including, but not limited to, the fairness and appropriateness of such difference.
- 4.4. All requests to purchase Tickets are, subject only to the terms contained herein, final, non-refundable and non-terminable. Once you have requested to purchase a Ticket, You will not be able to cancel such a request, even if the Ticket has yet to be purchased by the agent-courier at our request.
- 4.5. We shall keep the Ticket once it has been purchased and we shall use reasonable endeavours to provide you with written confirmation that the Ticket (either by way of an e-mail or via a post in your User Account) has been purchased by you, within 2 (two) business days following the date of purchase of the Ticket. A scanned copy of the Ticket may (without any binding obligation on to do so) be delivered to you via email or be available in your User Account.
- 4.6. The Ticket shall be deemed purchased only upon actual purchase by agent-courier. We shall not in any way be liable or responsible in the event where (i) you request to purchase a Ticket and the Ticket does not get purchased for whatever reason, or (ii) the Ticket is purchased using other characteristics than the ones you asked for (including where the characteristics chosen by you appeared on the Website and/or in any confirmation email or User communication). It is your sole responsibility to confirm that a Ticket was purchased according to your request (including, but not limited to, the relevant characteristics).
- 4.7. Without derogating from the provisions of clause 4.5., it is hereby agreed that all requests to purchase a Ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the time of the lottery game or draw in respect of which the request to purchase a Ticket was made (the "24 Hours Period"). Where the lottery game or draw is played and/or performed on or the day after a national holiday, bank holiday or any other day which is not a business day in the jurisdiction in which the Ticket applicable to that lottery game or draw is purchased (collectively any "Non-Working Day"), then the 24 Hours Period shall commence 24 hours prior to the beginning of such Non-Working Day(s). We are under no obligation to procure the purchase of any Ticket if the request to purchase such Ticket was made during a 24 Hours Period. Without derogating from the above, we may procure the purchase of a Ticket if the request to purchase it was made during the 24 Hours Period, but are under no obligation to do so. If a Ticket was not purchased due to the fact that the request to purchase it was made during the 24 Hours Period, we will purchase a similar (as far as possible) Ticket for the next lottery game or draw.
- 4.8. The participation in the lottery draw (via purchasing the Tickets) is subject to, and in accordance with, these Terms and the applicable laws, rules, terms and conditions under which the lottery draw is performed by the Operator.
5. PAYMENTS AND CASHING OUT
- 5.1. Acceptance of a cashout request is subject to any deposit method restrictions, transaction and withdrawal limits and security reviews (and any other provisions of these Terms); in this respect, you shall be advised that we may charge a fee for any cashout withdrawal. The minimum cashout withdrawal amount is USD 20 (twenty) (or the equivalent amount in any other currency).
- 5.2. We may further report, withhold and deduct any amount from your User Account in order to comply with any applicable law, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim in connection therewith.
- 5.3. Cashout requests will be actioned as soon as reasonably possible, although there may be delays owing to any security review undertaken by us or other intermediaries such as electronic payment providers, banks, or other financial institutions.
- 5.4. The funds in your User Account can only be withdrawn in the same currency as the currency in which you deposited the funds in your User Account. In any case in which (i) the funds in your User Account are held in any currency other than the currency of the draw in which you are participating, or (ii) the Winnings are in any currency other than the currency of the funds deposited in your User Account, we will convert such funds from or into (as the case may be) the currency of the country where the draw which you have participated in takes place in accordance with the valid exchange rates as determined by the bank in which our account is held. Any fees and costs incurred in connection with such conversion will be deducted from the Winnings or the funds in your User Account.
- 5.5. There may also be third party fees, commissions and/or costs incurred in connection with such cashouts (including, but not limited to, conversion charges, fees and/or commissions) and these will be deducted from the funds cashed out.
- 5.6. We retain the right to withhold any payments to you, in the event that we believe or suspect (at our sole discretion) that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, or if we have any concerns about the operation of your User Account or the cashout request. In such cases, we may commence and/or be involved in and/or assist any investigation into such circumstances (including, but not limited to, by way of disclosing any relevant information, including your personal identifiable information, to any third party), and you agree to assist and cooperate with any such investigation.
6. OTHER RIGHTS
- i. Set off against a Player's Winnings the amount of any unpaid amounts owed to us by said Player in accordance with these Terms, whether arising as a result of any unpaid Stake owed by that Player in respect of an earlier participation or game, any indemnity or otherwise;
- ii. Refuse to register, terminate, vary, suspend or close any User Account, immediately and without prior notice, for any reason at our sole discretion, without the need to give reasons; and
- iii. Demand that the relevant Player provide identification documents in order to enable us to satisfy ourselves as to the validity of User Account details and the Player's entitlement to the Winnings in accordance with these Terms.
In addition, we reserve the right to -
- 7.1. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information published on the Website or sent by email or other User communication. The Website may contain errors or inaccuracies, or information that is out of date.
- 7.2. We will use reasonable endeavours to avoid any error in the odds provided by us in relation to the raffles and any other information published on the Website, the acceptance of participations, registration or other action in respect of User Accounts, notification of Winnings or otherwise in respect of the operation of the raffles, User Account/ s and the Web Site, and we hereby reserve the right to correct any errors.
- 7.3. Where we become aware of an error in relation to a participation or draw prior to the relevant deadline for participation on such event, we will use reasonable endeavours to inform the affected Player of the error and to offer him/her the choice of keeping participating at the correct odds (where applicable) or confirming or voiding the participation.
- 7.4. The Player shall immediately notify us if any funds are credited to his/her User Account in error. Should such a mis-credit occur, the funds in question shall not be withdrawn or otherwise used by the Player, and we hereby reserve the right to withdraw or recover these funds.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY
- 8.1. We shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and the services available under the Website are available to Users but we do not guarantee that the Website will be available at all times without fail and/or that the Website's features, functionality or performance will meet the User's requirements or those of anyone else; and/or that the Website or its features and functionality are, or will be, compatible with, or available on, the device or system used by a User to access the Website. We do not warrant that any alerts a User may choose to subscribe to will be provided in advance of the deadline for participation on the relevant draw and shall have no liability to a User if any such alerts are incorrect or delayed or are not sent to or not received by the User.
- 8.2. We shall be liable as expressly provided in these Terms, but shall have no other obligation, duty or liability whatsoever in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty and any other tort) or otherwise.
- 8.3. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the insolvency of any bank, agent-courier and/or insurance company, including (without limitation) any bank and/or insurance company with who we have accounts or policies.
- 8.4. In the event that we collect any Winnings on User's behalf, we shall be obliged to pay Winnings to User, subject to
- User's valid participation in the lottery draw
- payment of the Winnings by the Operator
- receipt of such Winnings by in cleared funds
- after making such other deductions as provided by these Terms, and
- the User's otherwise successful and valid participations placed and accepted in accordance with these Terms.
- 8.5. Our liability to a User/Player at any given time shall not exceed an amount equal to the aggregate of: the Stake(s) placed by the User / Player on draws that are yet to take place; and the money held on the relevant Player' s User Account at that time; and we shall not under any circumstances be liable, whether in contract, tort(including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise -
- For any loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits (whether direct or indirect); or
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs or other claims, howsoever caused or arising, whether through non-supply or late supply of the Website or any service available through the Website (including, but not limited to, the lotteries ticketing purchasing), non-performance of these Terms, failure of the Operator to pay out any Winnings or otherwise.
- 8.6. Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by applicable law.
- 8.7. No refunds are provided save as expressly provided in these Terms or our refund guarantee on your first purchas.
- 8.8. Without prejudice to any other provision of these Terms, we shall not be liable -
- For any event beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, any actual or threatened war or other threat or challenge to governmental authority, confiscation, nationalization, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, tempest, power cut and/or failure or obstruction of any network, broadcasting or telecommunications service;
- For the failure of, or damage or destruction to, or any errors caused by our computer systems or records, of any third party (including, without limitation, the Website), or any aspect of the foregoing;
- For the loss, damage or destruction of any Ticket;
- For delays, losses, errors or omissions in or made by the postal or other delivery service or by the banking system;
- For any other action or event that prevents or hinders the issue of a valid participation;
- For the refusal to or to allow any person to participate;
- For any losses caused to Players including misuse or unauthorized use of Passwords, money lost by participating and failure or malfunction of the equipment or technology of the relevant Player or his/her Internet service provider; and
- For any promotional links or advertising banners of third party advertisers.
- 8.9. The limitation of responsibility set forth in this clause 8 shall extend, in full, to all service providers engaged by us for the purpose of carrying out the Services provided hereunder, and by opening a User Account you hereby acknowledge this aforementioned extension of limitation of responsibility.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We are the sole owner of these rights. Users are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website only for their personal reference, and only provided that
- i. No documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- ii. No graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- iii. Our status of LottoDay (and of identified contributors) as the author of any material on this Website is acknowledged.
If you have any complaints, claims or disputes with regard to the Website and/or the Services, you must submit your complaint to us in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable following the occurrence of the event to which the complaint, claim or dispute refers. Complaints may be submitted by email to [firstname.lastname@example.org], or via our Contact Us Page indicating your claim/complaint with maximum description and details.
- 11.1. We may, at our sole discretion, refuse to register and provide a User Account to anyone and close any User Account.
- 11.2. We shall be entitled, at our sole discretion and without any prior notice, to change, amend, modify, remove or discontinue, from time to time, any of the Services with immediate effect. We shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any changes made and you shall have no claims against us in such regard.
- 11.3. We may, at our sole discretion, transfer or assign these Terms (in whole or in part) to any third party without any prior notice; without derogating from the above, the Website and/or any of the Services may be operated by third parties. You may not transfer, assign or pledge in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms.
- 11.4. You understand that you will receive electronic communications from us, posted on the Website and/or sent to you via e-mail. All such communications will be deemed communications in writing and will be considered received by you within 24 hours from the time in which the notice was posted on the Website or sent to you via e-mail.
- 11.6. Our failure at any time in enforcing any right or remedy under these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any future or other exercise of such right or remedy.
- 11.7. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gibraltar for settlement of any disputes or matters arising out of or concerning these Terms or their being enforceable.
- 11.8. If any provision or part provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such provision or part provision shall be modified to such minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable, or, if such modification is not possible, excluded from these Terms and the remainder of these Terms shall be interpreted as if such provision or part provision was so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided, however, that in such event these Terms shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction.
- 11.9. You acknowledge that your failure to comply with these Terms may result in disqualification, the suspension and/or termination of your User Account, forfeiture of funds and/or legal action against you.
- 11.10. We are entitled to amend these Terms with immediate effect at any time and post the amended version on the Website, and to do so according to our absolute and exclusive discretion, and without providing any notice in advance. It is your sole responsibility to review these Terms and any amendments, before performing any activity via the Website. Any use by you of the Website and/or Services after making such an amendment shall be deemed as your awareness and acceptance of any amendment of these Terms. If any amendment of these Terms is unacceptable to you, you should not use the Website or our Services.
- 11.11 These Terms have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these Terms and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
- 11.12. We may, at any time, set off any positive balances in your User Account against any amount owed by you to us. We reserve the right to limit or refuse any activity and/or request made by you or through your User Account.
- 11.13. Unless explicitly stated in these Terms, nothing in these Terms shall: be construed as creating any agency, arrangement, partnership, joint venture, trust of fiduciary relationships or any other similar relationship between you and us; create or confer any rights or benefits to any third party, or grant you any security interest in any asset of us, including (but not limited to) any sum held in your User Account.
12. ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING
- 12.1. has policies in place to deter people from laundering money. These policies include:
- Ensuring clients have valid proof of identification.
- Maintaining records of identification information.
- Determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists.
- Informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity.
- closely following clients money transactions.
- Not accepting cash, money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers.
- 12.2. International Anti-Money Laundering requires financial services institutions to be aware of potential money laundering abuses that could occur in a customer account and implement a compliance program to deter, detect and report potential suspicious activity.
- 12.3. These guidelines have been implemented to protect and its clients.
For any further questions concerning these guidelines please contact us at: email@example.com.
is taking all measures possible to prevent fraud. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
14. KNOW YOUR CLIENT(KYC)
- 14.1. aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method.
- 14.2. When you withdraw funds we will require the following documents:
- A copy of your valid passport with the signature page
- Copies of your credit cards, used to make the deposit (Front side with only the 4 last digits visible, back side with the CVV covered).
- A copy of a recent utility bill in your name and address.
- A signed purchase history of your online transactions.
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital picture and send to us in the form of a jpeg file at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if we do not receive the required documents, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your account.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact our customer support: email@example.com.